Contact the Kohler Police Department immediately (or dial 911 for emergencies) if:
• Retail Theft is occurring right now or has just occurred.
• Suspect is in custody.
• The suspect physically resisted or was armed with a weapon.
• An employee or bystander was injured.
Complete a Retail Theft Form if any of the below situations apply:
• The suspect is NOT in custody.
• If there is any reporting delay as a result of store policy or procedures.
• The Retail Theft is discovered at a later date.
When the form is fully completed, contact the Kohler Police Department at (920) 459-3877 and request an officer to your location. The completed form can also be emailed to email@example.com. An officer will review the completed report and pursue the appropriate course of action.